"Called to Sew"

Welcome Home

Well, Mom his home from her mission in Nauvoo now. It was great to see so many people at her home coming! I was elated I could be there. She loved her mission and nailed her talk in sacrament meeting. I think everyone was moved by her testimony.

I will see about posting some more pictures on here from her mission and homecoming, if anyone has any feel free to send them to me. I made her a book of all her mission pics, if you would like to see the pictures in it go here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/3442883

There are some beautiful shots in it from her experience in Nauvoo. I am considering making her another book with only pictures from family and friends that visited her in Nauvoo, and a few from her going away and home coming, so if any has photos they would like to add, please email me, I would love to add them in. I haven't set a timeline yet on when I will under go this project, but I don't want to drag my feet to long.

- Robert
rdowens78@aol.com
robert.owens-02@fairchild.af.mil

No comments: